Whatever your beliefs, most of us can identify with gratitude As I sit here all snuggly warm in my bed thinking about that first sip of hot steamy delicious coffee, I think about how thankful I am about many things in my life. Just looking around my bedroom I see so many things to be thankful for. The fact that I even have a bedroom and a bed is enough to fall on the floor with gratitude!
Today, I’d like to share 14 things that I am grateful for. I encourage you to stop and make your list too. If you go over 14 even better!
- My son, hands down THE BEST gift ever!
- My family, they support me no matter what, protect me fearlessly, and love me unconditionally
- My scooter, my van and all of my devices, without which I wouldn’t be able to live the quality of life I desire, despite my level of fitness
- My dogs, they are funny, loving and keep me company every day
- HGTV, ok I love Home and Garden Television
- BritBox, who doesn’t love a good British comedy, murder mystery or even a home design show?
- Amazon…ok home delivery of almost anything you can imagine AND almost overnight?…yes, please!
- Laughter preferably to the point of tears is life’s best medicine
- Working out, my bike, my rower, weights, tension bands, my ability to do seated kickboxing…love, love, love
- Food in general and a few of my faves specifically…Pretzel Crisps, Dijon Mustard, Carrots, Lentils, Garbanzo Beans, Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli, Turkey Bacon, Sushi, Jalapenos..there are more but we’d be here all day
- Good friends, I don’t have many people I refer to as my true friends but I am so grateful for the ones I do
- My failures and challenges, and fears, these experiences teach me tons and motivated me to be bold and brave
- My arms… ok my arms, shoulders, and back are kinda looking badass
- Who I am, I wouldn’t wanna be anyone else
- Say thank you for even the smallest thing
- Leave a little extra tip to your food server or manicurist
- Remind your partner how much you appreciate them
- Tell your team at work how great they are and that you can’t do it without them
- Send a text to someone just letting them know that you appreciate them
- Wherever you are right now, look around you and jot down 10 things you are grateful for
Let’s all be GREAT by being grateful!
Thank you for reading!
© 2019 All Rights Reserved