I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. ~ Mohammed Ali
Seriously, Why do we hide our greatness? Many of us were raised to be humble and to shyly say “thank you” in an aw-shucks manner when we are complimented, awarded, or acknowledged.
Why not pump our fists in the air and yell “yeah, you know it!” or give ’em a fist bump with a drop the mike, and bomb explosion!?
Unless you’re on a football field following a touchdown, those are probably not socially acceptable responses!
Let’s take a moment to brag about how great we are!
Use the comments section to answer the following question:
What’s so GREAT about you?
I’ll kick this off…
What’s great about me is…
- I possess an exceptional ability to build rapport, connect with people and build relationships
- I am optimistic, positive and I encourage others to be their best
- I am a great listener who provides open, honest, and thoughtful feedback
- I am dedicated to health and fitness despite having a disability
- I give 100% of myself to everything I do
There IS more, but I want to read about you!
Use the comments section to share what’s so great about you. Don’t be shy! Tell the world!
Define your life by your values and what’s important to you!
Rise above mediocrity!
Stretch beyond really good!
Love, Light, and Greatness!